skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Team Georgie
how i love hearing that 5 second message tone. but it does mean i have to get out of my warm comfy bed to go see the message.
apparently jana is in the most awkward situation of her life. haha i replied with 'elaborate'. cant wait to hear this :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
georgie's nonsense
▼
2010
(248)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(55)
▼
April
(19)
Farewell.
Hello always ends in goodbye
Kick Ass
jess.
Now every man I see is a potential threat
Team Georgie
The Matthews
R.I.P.
Unplugged
JB HI FI is my life
Excitment?
Disney Channel. You've done it again.
Finn and Quinn
Victoria Jane
I want a gay best friend
Stop. Slow down baby.
Boom
102nd Post
The ticking isn't getting slower
►
March
(71)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment