skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Before and After
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
georgie's nonsense
▼
2010
(248)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(41)
▼
June
(55)
Be very afraid
Bad Wolf
Shutup. Your fat.
You can't go across water...unless you got power!
All you need in a movie is a girl and a gun. or a ...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
Vote For Pedro
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Rules of Blogging:
My Kryptonite
Bow ties are cool
I Love You. 8 Days A Week.
No one stays for the credits
Hypocrite
I have a strange obsession with photobooths
Robin was kinda Batmans wingman
Nerd is the knew black
Asians can't drive
Disney Channel continues to surprise me
Are you a folder or a scruncher?
Chuck Norris.
Apple on a stick. makes me sick.
I said it in spanish! how much clearer could i hav...
Meow i'm a cat. LOL jk i'm Garry.
There's something in *dramatic pause* the fog
TGI...sunday?
Bitch stole my fish
I'm Katie Fucking Finch
DNMS
Macaroni and cheese that means garlic bread yes!
Bitch.
New and improved
Notes through our window
$500
Singing in the rain
I like boats
In-your-end-o *wink*
Life sucks then you die.
Before and After
The truth is. i'm scared.
Or should we just iPod shuffle them?
How do you spell fired up? F U
I love repeats
Baaah
Fail.
Let them eat cake
Jim Carrey taught me how to spell beautiful
You're really really skinny...Ginny...
Melissa Madge
I'm what Willis was talking about.
Round of applause
Help. I need somebody. Help. Not just anybody.
Past Present and Future
Back.
►
April
(19)
►
March
(71)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment