skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I didn't fall. i attacked the floor.
you think your over someone and then you see this picture. fml. i keep repeating to myself 'hes smaller than you. that automatically makes him not your type' but then i see his face....
SHIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
georgie's nonsense
▼
2010
(248)
▼
August
(34)
i'm over blog.http://pools-of-sorrow-waves-of-joy....
If they can't last, what hope is there for us?
Smexy
my smokin' new cupboard. toe face helped. i took t...
No comment
Fun word to say? Tisle. Mr Tisle.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to lo...
"can you keep a secret?" "yes" "me too. golly we h...
901 - free at last
Having a bit of a deep moment.
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead
So tired that my eyes are twitching
I have a list of too many things to do
Tea Cup Ballet
What's new closed. where to get my poster now?
Paradox
Thai for dinner XD
Hellz yes i'm obsessed
Chocolate covered Beatles
Good day for Georgie
there is no way to get a song out of your head oth...
12 hours
'Just me and my dick'
I didn't fall. i attacked the floor.
yeah i know right?! yesterday we were gonna get th...
This song has been on repeat for 2 days straight.
'Now i still have trouble. i trip and stumble. try...
Don't blink.
Coz your gilbert
Your like betty crocker I wanna eat you up
n$PWd#^fkeHA@ i hate being sick
I showed my mum and even she thought you were seek...
JB HI FI vouchers get boring
10 days
►
July
(41)
►
June
(55)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(71)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment