Disappear. By Georgie Vinson
My shoes brush against the cold snow.
The beating of my heart exposing my fear.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
My senses guide me, stronger as I grow.
I choose not to listen to everything I hear.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
I feel the cold breeze rushing head to toe.
The wind makes everything I know unclear.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
I turn at the corner, it’s time for me to go.
I reminisce on all that’s happened this past year.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
Yesterday feels like forever ago.
The darkness leaves, the sun is near.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
My shoes brush against the cold snow.
The beating of my heart exposing my fear.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
My senses guide me, stronger as I grow.
I choose not to listen to everything I hear.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
I feel the cold breeze rushing head to toe.
The wind makes everything I know unclear.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
I turn at the corner, it’s time for me to go.
I reminisce on all that’s happened this past year.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
Yesterday feels like forever ago.
The darkness leaves, the sun is near.
I walk along the path, taking each step slow.
Knowing that I must soon disappear.
i just rambled on about crap :P it doesn't make much sense to me...whatever...he asked for 5 stanzas. THERE YOU GO MR WATKINS!
No comments:
Post a Comment