just got an amazing letter. holding back tears. nawwww SHES SO CUTE!! I MISS HER SO MUCH!!! ARGHH 23 HOURS AWAY. TOO LONG!! i actually don't know what to say except SHE IS ONE FRIGGEN COOL KID!!! and since there is no point in me writing a letter this is what i would have replied with...
ARGHH I KNOW! hourglass has a stupid ending...but the rest is good. i wanna read the books you say are good. yeh i heard of city of bones. i have more for you to read. you and me kid, we're gonna go far :)
and also, i didn't think fallen was that good either, but the cover is just so damn awesome that i had to send it to you. I LITERALLY HAD THE EXACT SAME REACTION TO THE BIT WHERE HE SAID "IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE BABY!!" I WAS LIKE...omg!...wait no...wait yes!...wait no...omg peeta you are so smart...(then i started crying coz i wished it were true) im a very sad child you see. i will buy stolen like ASAP!!
LOGAN LERMAN IS DEFINETLY YUMMY. THE MOVIE WAS GOOD. AND IM GONNA START THE BOOKS. AND IM GONNA SEE THE MOVIE AGAIN WITH YOU SO I CAN SWWOOOOOOONNNN!!
oh and in response to the other thing u said. i think it is all a bit silly and dramatic and the person is so not ready...like emotionally (lol i sound so angus thongs. you know the bit where theyre like we saw them first and ellen is like THATS NOT FAIR!! and they say u have to be emotionally ready, are you prepared for that) ANYWAY. i have not met him but yes. all quite silly. BUT IM NOT GONNA GET MIXED UP IN IT. nawww i missss you!!! in science i was going through all my random old pics and i found you and me singing high school musical (remember when i had the haircut that made me look like a guy) and i found the videos when we were singing scrubs. i almost cried!! I MISS YOUR VOICE!!! yeh u see, when your not around i have no one to confess my inner feelings too...so i resorted to a blog hehe. and thankyou for saying you will listen to me :) we must have an ALLNIGHTER!!!
umm party themes? OH EM GEE!!! HAVE A FRIGGEN SUPERHERO THEMED PARTY. I BAGS WOLVERINE!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEE!! haha. ill probs just dress up as like slutty cat woman...coz cat woman is not slutty enough already :P teeheeheeee
I MISS YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU IN LESS THAT 24 HOURS AND YOU WILL PROBABLY READ THIS LIKE A WEEK AFTER I SEE YOU COZ WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM MARSHMEAD, CHECKING UR BLOG ISNT AT THE TOP OF YOUR PRIORITY LIST. OH CRAP A MILEY CYRUS MOVIE ADD JUST CAME ON!! excuse me while i regurgitate.
oh and did i mention i miss you?
No comments:
Post a Comment